Help Wounded Warriors and their families, as well as children and adults with disabilities & terminal illness
If you would like to partner together with PETERSON OUTDOORS to support Wounded Warriors and their families as well children and adults with disabilities or terminal illness, here's how:
1. Donate to help fund The Lodge of Hope Project
2. Make a tax deductable donation to support events offered to all participants!
3. Support the mission with a monthly contribution or a one time financial gift
4. Product donation and or land to use for disabled hunters. Time, talents, facility, ect.
(we are located in Southwest Missouri)
5. Sponsor a solider to attend a POM event through a one time gift
Makes checks to Peterson Outdoors Ministries in memo write specific donation
ie Lodge of Hope or other. Contact us for more information:
Our office hours 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday
Peterson Outdoors 417.529.0115
9949 County Lane 212
Webb City Mo 64870 email@example.com
The Peterson Family
-Founders of Peterson Outdoors Ministries
Tron and Misty Peterson have been married 21years and have five children. Their oldest daughter was adopted from Taiwan and their youngest daughter was adopted from South Korea. The Petersons' also have three boys. They reside in Southwest Missouri. They have a heart for ministering to Wounded Combat Veterans and their families as well as youth and adults with disabilities or terminal illness. They, along with a team of volunteers provide faith based hunting and fishing retreats to their participants. All of their events are "family friendly" and are designed to meet the needs of the individual and their family.They are blessed to work with such awesome group of people. They feel like they are giving back to those who have given their all!