PETERSON OUTDOORS MINISTRIES "providing outdoor recreational therapy to wounded warriors and their families as well as youth and adults with disabilities or terminal illness"
How YOU can make a difference!
Help Wounded Warriors and their families, as well as children and adults with disabilities & terminal illness
If you would like to partner together with PETERSON OUTDOORS to support Wounded Warriors and their families as well children and adults with disabilities or terminal illness, here's how:
1. Donate to help fund "The Lodge of Hope Project" Peterson are in the process of raising funds to complete the Lodge of Hope Project. LOH will be a fully accessible lodge to house individual & families at our events. Half of the funds have been raised. We would like to build debt free as to keep our events free of charge for all participants.
2. Make a tax deductable donation to support events offered to all participants. POM is currently serving Warrior & their families by hosting 6-8 event , 4-8 day retreats per year.
3. Support the mission with a monthly contribution or a one time financial gift
4. Product donation and or land to use for disabled hunters. Time, talents, facility, ect.
(we are located in Southwest Missouri)
5. Sponsor a solider to attend a POM event through a one time gift.
6. 22 Campaign. Is a sponsorship program to help assist warriors with retreat cost & outdoor therapy to combat the effects of PTSD & TBI. Post traumatic stress can produce suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety & so much more. It is our goal at POM to STOP the 22 military suicides per day by offering hope, peace & retreats to our deserving American Heroes. $22.00 a month or more will help bring these individuals to our events free of charge.
Makes checks to Peterson Outdoors Ministries
memo- Lodge of Hope, 22 or POM thank you.
Contact us for more information:
Our office hours 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday
Peterson Outdoors 417.529.0115
9949 County Lane 212
Webb City Mo 64870 firstname.lastname@example.org
-Founders of Peterson Outdoors Ministries
Tron & Misty Peterson
Tron and Misty Peterson have been married 22 years and have five children. Their oldest daughter Sarah was adopted from Taiwan and their youngest daughter was adopted from South Korea. The Petersons also have three boys. They reside in Southwest Missouri. They have a heart for ministering to Wounded Combat Veterans and their families as well as youth and adults with disabilities or terminal illness. They, along with a team of volunteers provide faith based hunting and fishing retreats. All events are "family friendly" and are designed to meet the needs of the individual and their family. They feel like they are giving back to those who have sacrificed so much for our freedom as Americans.