PETERSON OUTDOORS MINISTRIES "providing outdoor recreational therapy to wounded warriors and their families as well as youth and adults with disabilities or terminal illness"
How YOU can make a difference!
Help Wounded Warriors and their families, as well as children and adults with disabilities & terminal illness
If you would like to partner together with PETERSON OUTDOORS to support Wounded Warriors and their families as well children and adults with disabilities or terminal illness, here's how:
1. Donate to help fund "The Lodge of Hope Project" Peterson are in the process of raising funds to complete the Lodge of Hope Project. LOH will be a fully accessible lodge to house individual & families at our events. Half of the funds have been raised. We would like to build debt free as to keep our events free of charge for all participants.
2. Make a tax deductable donation to support events offered to all participants. POM is currently serving Warrior & their families by hosting 6-8 event , 4-8 day retreats per year.
3. Support the mission with a monthly contribution or a one time financial gift
4. Product donation and or land to use for disabled hunters. Time, talents, facility, ect.
(we are located in Southwest Missouri)
5. Sponsor a solider to attend a POM event through a one time gift.
Makes checks to Peterson Outdoors Ministries 9949 County Ln 212 Webb City, Mo. 64870
Memo: General Fund or Lodge of Hope
Contact us for more information:
Our office hours 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday
Peterson Outdoors 417.529.0115
9949 County Lane 212
Webb City Mo 64870 email@example.com